Sunday, August 17, 2008

Having Fun




I'm not sure I'll call it a midlife crisis so much as just a desire to splurge on myself a little (I know, that goes against everything I was ever taught) but I splurged on ME a little bit this week. Baby J is sporting my new cowgirl boots and showing us how to really get down and boogie - they've gotten a little bit of mileage and I'm surprised at how totally COMFY they are. Why didn't someone tell me about these long ago...I may not go back to flip-flops (HAH - some things will never change...besides, I also got a nice pedicure so how can I hide my toes all the time?!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the boots! That reminds me, I think I will get mine out and wear them tomorrow. : )Us girls need a splurge every once in while.