There are just the 3 of us at home now so I thought "The J Team" would be appropriate, seeing how there's "Mama J" (Jackie), "Big J" (Jason), and "Baby J" (Jenelle)...clever, huh?!
I am a mother of 3 (2 at home)and a stepmom (he now lives w/his mom). In August 2007 I was widowed and I'm still trying to figure out how to be a widow and a mom (and dad) to my teenager and toddler. I am very social and can't stand to sit around doing "nothing" (except on rare occassions). I come from a huge family and love to get together with all of my siblings and in-laws.
3 comments:
The blog looks good Aunt Jackie!
Look how valentiney you all are! You guys are so cute. I'm glad you're blogging...it's so much fun to see pics and hear how everyone is doing!
Hey Aunt Jackie! Jenelle is adorable!
Post a Comment