Just when I thought things were going to get better, all of the 'lonely' holidays hit. I originally thought that once I got through all of the birthdays and major holidays from October through December that I'd just glide through the rest of the first year...NOT... didn't take into account that the major holidays are so busy and full of family that they were actually easy compared to this last week.
Feb 12 marked 6 months since Ken passed away, the 13th was the day we met in person 5 years ago, the 14th Valentine's Day and yesterday was my B-day. I've decided not to overestimate myself anymore... I don't forsee our wedding and sealing anniversaries, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or anything else being "easy". Oh, well, I'm doing ok-if you know me, you know that I don't hold in my emotions and I feel like I made it through last week ok.
Keeping in mind that this is "journaling"... not trying to bring anyone down...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
+Southam+and+kids.jpg)
1 comment:
Hey, Aunt Jackie!
Glad you're hanging in there. I think its great to read what's going on in your life-the ups and the downs. Your kids are super cute! Hang in there...you're in our thoughts and prayers!
Post a Comment