
Baby J and Big J visiting the t0-scale replica of the Mayflower
.jpg)
Resting on the "water boat" (whale watching boat) after Jenelle (and others) experienced some seasickness. She is not a good aim. Thankfully the restrooms had hand blow-dryers...Yes, I actually rinsed my clothes in the sink (you didn't really think I'd sit in that all day)!? Sorry, but no whale pictures - they weren't out that day.

Big J trying to fly - Real men wear pink...especially when you forget your jacket, luckily Mom had bought herself a souvenier!
.jpg)
Firing the canon at Plimoth Plantation

Candlestick bowling - quite the entertainment in the East and we LOVED it. Waiting for someone to splurge and build one in Utah - we'll be first in line (you must also note the fashionable shoes)
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing these - my Mom hasn't talked to me since then so it's good to see how it went from someone!
Oooooo, love the pictures! I have been waiting for new pictures. THanks for sharing. Looks like a fun vacation(other then the whale boat) those should be illegal(flashbacks of childhood trip, LOL)
Post a Comment