Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Potty Training and insomnia

So it is 3:13 am MDT and what am I doing up?! Just updating my blog while things are quiet around here ;-)... typos are excused in this blog. I don't usually suffer from insomnia so this is a rare thing for me!

Last week I had a couple of days off and thought it would be a good time to get started with the joy of potty training! I have to report that I am pleasantly SHOCKED at how well it is going. She has not had wet pants in about 4 days with the exception of 1 overnight diaper...and I thought Big J was easy. That brings me to why I'm up - she woke up about 2:00 am crying "potty", I thought it was just a bad dream and she'd go back to sleep but after a few minutes I went in and she was wide awake and needed to get up. She did and went right back to sleep... does this mean it's time for a big girl bed so Mommy can sleep through the night? Seems like I had just enough sleep (a nap) that now I can't get back to sleep...and now the odor of fresh skunk is permeating the house - too late to close it up (YUCK). Maybe I'll try folding some laundry then another quick nap before Jazzercise at 5:30.

Sweet dreams!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Hey Aunt Jackie,
How has Jazzercise been going? I remember you telling me about during one of our drives to Sandy from Provo.