Monday, July 14, 2008

VACATION!!

Catching up stinks - I'll try not to make this terribly boring! We spent a week back east (Boston) for a family reunion and had the BEST TIME!! This was Baby J's first plan trip - she mostly did ok. She was required to sit in the coveted window seat since we brought her car seat, but we had to close the blinds...as we took off she looked out for a minute then stared a panic "fall, fall, scardey me...". Other than that she fared quite well.

We saw everything from the pilgrims coming to America to the NEW State House. I especially enjoyed the historical and war sites because I knew how much Ken always wanted to visit them, he was such a history buff and would have been in his element as we learned the inside stories about some of our country's history. I think the pictures that I've included will tell the story best. I had hoped to mail out a slide show but it was requiring a login for everyone who wanted to view the pictures - so this is our very abbreviated version.

God Bless America!

No comments: